Monday, March 7, 2011

Bullshit Julie Brown

Open letter to Julie Brown , CSA Team Leader, Albury, NSW

Dear Julie,

           The first time we spoke you rattled off some excuse about my then case managers absence and her actions prior to her going absent. You, being her superior, contradicted what her co-worker, one seated next to her, had to say. Either you didn't have a handle on the situation and/or just bullshitted.

On the subject of bullshit! You claim "It's in the customers best interest to call 13 272".  It is in the CSA's best interest, not the customers. When the customer, like yours truly, records conversations with the CSA, it is not subjected to FOI and CSA editing, thereby ensuring CSA honesty.

Bullshit!   "I work for the Government" you said. You are a public servant, your role is apolitical, your job is to serve the community, the community that pays your salary. Your job is to deliver services fairly, effectively, impartially and courteously, ensuring the highest ethical standards are maintained. I have failed to observe any of these APS values undertaken by you.

Bullshit!  You attempted telephoning me a number of times on two separate dates. A check of home and mobile phone records show only one missed call* on these dates (* home phone) from an unknown number, at a time outside times I have specified my availability.

Bullshit! You won't leave a message on an answering machine with a generic message due to CSA policy. You must be the only CSA Officer that knows of that policy, no other CSA employee has had an issue leaving a message on the very same answering machine. You also have sms available.

Bullshit! A number of questions I raised with you at our face to face meeting late last year,  remain unanswered.

Bullshit! Prior to commencement of an agreed amount of payment, my income gets garnished and continues to be so by an amount in excess of the agreement. In fact, it's more than double my monthly assessment!  You claim it's due to an automated system that you have no control over. Bullshit! Do you think I was born yesterday?  


These are just a few tangible examples , I could go on,  my point is made, you bullshit far too much to be an effective case manager. In fact, never have I encountered a CSA Officer with such disposition to find it necessary to constantly bend the truth. There is no trust, you cannot be believed, even if by chance, you ever do speak the truth.  

Go, piss off, vamoose! Get the fuck out of my life!

Your customer.

No comments: